Skip to main content
Return to campus fall 2020 and other COVID-19 updates   READ MORE »

Transition to UWEC

Transition to the UW-Eau Claire Campus

If you are currently enrolled at UW-Eau Claire—Barron County and ready to continue your education at UW-Eau Claire, the process is easy! Simply complete the Change of Location Form.

This change of location does not guarantee admission to specific majors or programs that have selective and competitive admission.  Be sure to work with your academic advisor regarding specific requirements to prepare for a successful transfer.

Change of Location Form 


*If you would like to change your location from UW-Eau Claire to UW-Eau Claire – Barron County, please see your advisor for more information.

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message