Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is your source for textbook pick-up and drop-off, art supplies, office supplies, Charger gear, clothing and gifts. We also offer coffee and other beverages, pastries, and snacks. Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is located on the upper level of the Student Center.
Textbook Ordering Process
- UW-Eau Claire-Barron County students must order their textbooks online with UWEC’s Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
- Enter in your course information: Department, Course & Section
- Select the Format (RENT USED is FREE)
- Add items to your cart, checkout & create your account
- Textbooks can be delivered to the UWECBC campus bookstore by selecting “Ship to My Address” then typing in the campus address (1800 College Drive Rice Lake, WI 54868). Be sure to type in “Bookstore” in the box under the street address. Textbook orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours (weekends excluded), up to the first week prior to classes beginning. Processing times maybe 72 hours or more during the first week of classes. Textbooks should be ordered prior to the start of the semester to ensure you have your textbooks for the first day of class. A campus ID is required to pick up your textbook order.
SPRING 2021 TEXTBOOK RENTAL RETURN OPTIONS
During business hours in person at the UWECBC Bookstore by the last day of finals, May 14 or UWEC Bookstore by May 21. Textbooks dropped off at UWECBC will be transported by a staff member to UWEC and checked in by May 21 to avoid late fees.
After hours books can be placed on a cart outside of UWECBC bookstore located in the Student Center. The Student Center is open until 4:30pm Monday-Friday. Please do not place books in the library drop box or outside of the student center building. After hours textbooks need to be dropped off by May 14.
Mailed Back to the UWEC Bookstore
A free UPS Label can be accessed until May 14 on the UWEC Bookstore Website. You will need your original order number and email address to access the return label. The order number can be found on the order confirmation or shipping emails sent when the order was placed.
UWEC Barron County Bookstore
Students may obtain a full refund for any reason during the first week of classes. Students may receive a full refund during the first 30 days with proof of schedule change. A receipt is required for all returns. A refund will be granted provided that the book is in the original purchase condition. If a "new" purchase was made, but the book is now written in, a "used" price refund may be offered. If the course material has pages removed, no refund will be given. Online access codes cannot be refunded once activated. All textbook refund transactions are completed at the UWEC Bookstore; therefore, the textbook and receipt must be mailed to the UWEC Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
The bookstore is located on the main floor of the Student Center.
Riverside Coffee & Bookstore
Hours: Open by appointment during the summer term
1800 College Drive
Rice Lake, WI 54868
UW-Eau Claire Barnes & Noble Bookstore
Find current bookstore hours here.
Davies Student Center 130
77 Roosevelt Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701