Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is your source for textbook pick-up and drop-off, art supplies, office supplies, Charger gear, clothing and gifts. We also offer coffee and other beverages, pastries, and snacks. Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is located on the upper level of the Student Center.
Textbook Ordering Process
- UW-Eau Claire-Barron County students must order their textbooks online with UWEC’s Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
- Enter in your course information: Department, Course & Section
- Select the Format (RENT USED is FREE)
- Add items to your cart, checkout & create your account
- Textbooks can be delivered to the UWECBC campus bookstore by selecting “Ship to My Address” then typing in the campus address (1800 College Drive Rice Lake, WI 54868). Be sure to type in “Bookstore” in the box under the street address. Textbook orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours (weekends excluded), up to the first week prior to classes beginning. Processing times maybe 72 hours or more during the first week of classes. Textbooks should be ordered prior to the start of the semester to ensure you have your textbooks for the first day of class. A campus ID is required to pick up your textbook order.
UW-Eau Claire-Barron County students may rent textbooks and from the UW-Eau Claire Instructional Resource Rental Department. Textbooks that are part of the rental program are covered by your tuition. Consumable items such as textbooks with an attached access code and lab manuals are not part of the rental program and are only available for purchase.
Rental textbooks are due by the last day of finals to the UWEC Barnes & Noble Bookstore. Textbooks can be dropped off at the UWEC Barnes & Noble Bookstore or mailed to the following address:
UW-Eau Claire University Bookstore
W.R. Davies Student Center
77 Roosevelt Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54702
Students may obtain a full refund for any reason during the first week of classes. Students may receive a full refund during the first 30 days with proof of schedule change. A receipt is required for all returns. A refund will be granted provided that the book is in the original purchase condition. If a "new" purchase was made, but the book is now written in, a "used" price refund may be offered. If the course material has pages removed, no refund will be given. Online access codes cannot be refunded once activated. All textbook refund transactions are completed at the UWEC Bookstore; therefore, the textbook and receipt must be mailed to the UWEC Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
The bookstore is located on the main floor of the Student Center.