Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is your source for textbook pick-up and drop-off, art supplies, office supplies, clothing and gifts. We also offer coffee and other beverages, pastries, and snacks. Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is located on the upper level of the Student Center.
Textbook ordering process
Fall 2021 Ordering Process
Students that have registered for classes prior to August 18, 2021 will pick up their RENTAL TEXTBOOKS from Riverside Coffee & Bookstore. Students that register after August 18, 2021 will need to order their textbooks on the UWEC Bookstore Website. Orders are shipped within 24 hours.
Students that need to purchase additional textbooks can purchase them from any source (Amazon, Chegg, or the UWEC Bookstore Website).
To view textbooks that will need to be purchased in CAMPS:
*You will see both rental and purchase textbooks for your class schedule*
When placing an order for textbooks on the UWEC Bookstore Website you are required to include your Blugold ID number in the Special Instructions box during checkout.
Textbook rentals are checked out from the University Bookstore in Eau Claire and need to be checked in prior to the return date at the University Bookstore in Eau Claire.
Textbooks are to be mailed to the following address:
77 Roosevelt Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701-5218
All textbook refund transactions are completed at the UWEC Bookstore; therefore, the textbook and receipt must be mailed to the University Bookstore in Eau Claire.
- Refunds are given for Course Materials returned before your campus-specific refund deadline*.
- Course Materials purchased after the campus-specific deadline must be returned within 7 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Course Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are not refundable.
- To support the delivery of digital content to you, a non-refundable digital delivery fee is applied to each digital material.
* Contact your school’s bookstore for the campus-specific refund deadline.
Digital course materials:
- eBooks are digital versions of an entire print book. eBooks are refundable within 14 days of the customer accessing the content, or 30 days after the purchase is made (without the customer accessing the content), whichever occurs first. Additionally, refund requests cannot be fulfilled if more than 10% of the product has been viewed or if any page(s) of the content has been printed.
- Courseware items, such as MyMathLab or McGraw Hill Connect, are refundable within 14 days from purchase (regardless of the amount of content accessed by the customer).
Hardware & software:
Bring back unopened computer hardware and software within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are Final and Non-Returnable.
All other merchandise that is unopened and in original condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
Returns by mail:
- Include a copy of your confirmation email or order details with your securely packaged return. If you don’t have this information, please include a note with your name, email address, phone number, and order number. Your refund could be delayed if we can’t identify the original purchase details.
- Return shipping is at your expense. We’re not liable for lost or damaged packages. Please use a traceable, insured method of shipping when returning your item(s).
- Hold on to your tracking information and shipping receipt until you get your refund.
Riverside Coffee & Bookstore is located on the main floor of the Student Center.