EATS (Educational Assistance Through Scholarship) is returning to UWECBC, and we couldn’t be more exited! “The tastiest night in Barron County” is scheduled for Saturday, May 14, 2022. EATS is UWECBC Foundation’s largest fundraising event of the year, and the proceeds not only support scholarships, but help to fulfill all the other aspects of the Foundation’s mission—Thursdays at the U, professional development funding, Campus Cupboard food pantry, and many of the other initiatives supported by UWECBC Foundation. The past two years have seen increased need among our students along with decreased fundraising, so the success of this year’s EATS is critical.
EATS -- Educational Assistance Through Scholarship -- is a gala evening of gourmet specialties prepared by featured local eateries and UWECBC Faculty, Staff and Students. In addition, Advance sale prices are available until May 12, 2022; general admission at the door is $50.
- $40—Guest, admit one adult
- $100—Patron, receive one admission ticket and acknowledgement in program
- $500—Benefactor, receive 4 admission tickets and acknowledgement in program
- $1000—Silver Sponsor, receive 6 admission tickets, 20” x 3’ banner, acknowledgement on posters, logo in program
- $2500—Gold Sponsor, receive 10 admission tickets; reserved guest table, 2.5’ x 6’ banner, logo on posters and in program
- $5000—Platinum Sponsor, receive 10 admission tickets; reserved guest table, 2.5’ x 6’ banner, logo on posters and in program, awarding $2000 of scholarships in sponsor’s name
We hope we can count on your support! Advance orders close May 12, 2022.